• Navigate the home buying process
and paperwork from start to finish,
ensuring everything flows smoothly
without any surprises.
• Find the right home, in the neighbourhood
you want, at a price you can afford.
• Compare your property with similar
properties that have sold over the past year.
• Get a feel for the neighbourhood including
schools, parks and other amenities.
• Find out if you are eligible for government
homeownership incentive programs.
• Assess mortgage products and
different types of lenders to see what
fits your needs.
• Negotiate purchase price and contract
terms, such as date of possession, required
repairs, included furnishings or equipment.
• Direct you through complex contracts.
• Find qualified industry professionals,
such as real estate lawyers, home appraisers
and home inspectors.
• Plan for closing costs and other