- located next to King George Skytrain station
- 39-storey mixed-use building
- 434 x 1- & 2-bedroom condominiums
- more than 25,000 sq ft of amenity space
- part of master planned community
- local shopping, service, dining
- large public plaza
- Holland Park across the street
King George Hub is a landmark, mixed-use development that will further transform the rapidly evolving downtown core o... read more.
OSFI sets new mortgage rules, including stress test for uninsured borrowers
Previously only those with less than 20% down were tested, but now all borrowers will be
Canada's top banking regulator has published the final version of its new mortgage rules, which include a requirement to "stress test" borrowers with uninsured loans to ensure they could withstand higher interest rates.
The Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) released new guidelines for the mortgage industry on Tuesday. The regulator floated a similar version of these rule... read more.